Leaf Gold Embroidered Trim for Sewing | Cotton Mix Fabric | 1.6 inch wide | 9 Yard Roll
More about this Leaf Gold Embroidered Trim for Sewing
|Width||1.6 inches / 4 cm|
|Length||9 Meter / 9 yard roll|
|Base Fabric||Cotton Mix|
|Wash Care||Dry Clean only|
|How to Stitch||Machine|
- Simple and low maintainence embroidered trim for sewing dresses, hand bags, saree borders and more!
- - This trim is made by embroidering gold threads and sequins on cotton mix beige coloured fabric
- - It also has sequins embroidered in between for some extra shine
- - Base material is colour fast cotton mix fabric
- - Base colour is beige (towards light brown) and embroidery is gold colour. The beige will contrast well with black, white, khakhi, grey and such colours
- - Base fabric is opaque and ideal for applique style application
- - Easy to maintain as sequins are also embroidered
- - Width of the trim is 1.6 inches wide
- - Weight is only 95 grams making it a super light triim roll.
- - How to sew this trim - This trim can be easily stiched with a sewing machine or by your hand if you are in the mood of some labour :)
- - Wash Care - Dry clean or handwash with mild detergent recomended.
Free shipping on all orders above 2000 within India
All our laces come in 9 meter . yard roll (unless otherwise specified). if you need more or less, please contact us and we can let you know about the availability.
Saree Border, Fashion Designing Material, Hand Bag Designing, Lehenga Dupatta lace are some of its uses.
Wholesale buyers, kindly contact us to benefit from special rates for bulk buyers.
If you need any help with selection or order processing, please do not hesistate to get in touch with us on +919987292032 over call, text or whatsapp or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We Also Recommend
Bridal Sada Saubhagyavati Bhav Lace Border Trim For Wedding Dupatta Or Dress- 9 Meter
Brocade Material | Jacquard Work | Crisp Hand Feel | Polyester Fabric | Price By Meter
Kurti Material Blouse Fabric by meter soft black brocade copper paisley butti