Copper Embroidery Applique Trim | Cotton mix Fabric | 2 inch Wide | 9 Yard Bolt
More about this Copper Embroidery Applique Trim
|Width||5 cm / 2 inch|
|Length||9 Meter / 9 yard roll|
|Base Fabric||Cotton Mix|
|Wash Care||Dry Clean only|
|How to Stitch||Machine|
Beautiful close knit embroidery with copper thread on beige cotton mix base fabric!
- This Lace is made by embroidering copper thread in wave style on beige colour cotton mix fabric.
- The Copper thread is not too shiny. So if you want something elegant and not too blingy, then this is a great option for you.
- The base material is sturdy Cotton Mix fabric which is strong enough to to be sewn on its own without any backing. It will also provide sturdiness to the the entire area where the lace is sewn.
- The base material is made of cotton mix fabric and wont bleed colour, so rest assured your beautiful creation wont get ruined due to colour bleed.
- The base colour of the lace is beige and it will go with a lot of colours including black, white, red, pink, maroon.
- This is a completely embroidered trim and the best part about embroidered trims are that they are super easy to maintain. They remain intact for many years with proper handling and care.
- The weight of the entire bolt is around 290 grams, which will keep your dress light weight while giving adequate support.
- In case you wish to sew this trim on light weight fabrics like net or tissue, we will recommend you give a backing to the trim, so that it doesn't weigh down the dress.
- The width of the trim is almost 2 inch, which means it is broad but not too wide. So you can use it for casual wear as well.
- How to sew this trim - This trim can be easily sew by a sewing machine.
- Wash care of this trim - We will recommend Dry Clean.
Free shipping on all orders above 2000 within India
All our laces come in 9 meter . yard roll (unless otherwise specified). if you need more or less, please contact us and we can let you know about the availability.
Saree Border, Fashion Designing Material, Hand Bag Designing, Lehenga Dupatta lace are some of its uses.
Wholesale buyers, kindly contact us to benefit from special rates for bulk buyers.
If you need any help with selection or order processing, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us on +919987292032 over call, text or whats app or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We Also Recommend
9 Meter (Yard) Roll of Lace Silver Gold Blue Interwoven Embroidery Net